Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

Monthly bill payments

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
My tv and phone line have been restricted,I contacted Vodafone only to be told they have not received payment since August,now think about since AUGUST ,no phone calls no emails,no letters,,was totally unaware of this,had I have been contacted the minute the first payment did not go thru I would have been on it asap. Still cant get hold of anyone to sort this out,I am absolutely not paying almost seven months of bills in one go,.if I am not contacted asap because I am sick of trying to speak to someone in management/not someone online who has no clue what to,it took nearly six weeks of pure stress to get Vodafone siro, as my woodwork was destroyed by first guy who hammered nails into every thing he could find...either someone rings me ,or I will move to new provider ,absolutely can not believe a company would leave seven months of bills stacking up..AND NO PHONE CALL..
View more options
1 REPLY 1
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up