Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

I cannot get through to ANYONE as no pin and cannot reset pin

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, 

I am trying to get through to speak to someone and it requires my self service pin. It does not recognize my pin, but when I try to reset it does not allow as there is a fault, so it tells me to contact support (as above cant get through), or to go to Chat which is unavailable.

Can someone please help as I have wasted a lot of time? The customer journey needs to be considered here as it is very frustrating.

Phil

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Community Expert

Did you try/find live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

If you'd like to PM the below info we can assist you here:

Mobile number-

Address-

DOB-

What PIN are you using-

Details of your query-

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Danielle,
I cannot reply to the private message you sent me last week, everytime I try to see my messages or compose a message, it says 'Access Denied'. As I had explained in the message firstly a couple of weeks ago, that My Vodafone will not let me log in, I caannot physically get through to anyone in Customer Care, and then i cannot top up my phone. I honestly have no way of getting through to anyone at all, only in this community which I am not even able to view the pm's anymore.
If you can please help me in this matter, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Emma.
View more options

Hi Emma, 

Could you please try and send us a PM through my signature and let us know if you receive any issues? ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up