Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

How do i remove my personal voicemail message?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Can I get this done too? Thanks.

View more options
EB2
Poster

hi, I want to change my voicemail greeting to the automatic one instead of having a personal greeting, how do i do that?

View more options

Hi there,

I can confirm that you have both been provisioned for our default voicemail greeting; can you please restart your handset and confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi could you also change my personal greeting to the default one, thanks

View more options

Hi there,

That should be up and running for you now, if you need anything else, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

how do i set the 'you have reached the vodafone voicemail service of 087XXXXXXX' as my greeting? i can't      seem to find an option to do this?

How do I set up to receive a text message to say that I have missed a call - it used to come through when I missed a call or if my phone was off or out of reception...

View more options

Hiya,

Can you confirm if you currently have a personal greeting set up on your account?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi Aisling,

No I don't have one set up..

View more options

In order for us to activate our default voicemail greeting on your account, you will first need to record a personal greeting. Once this is done, please get in touch with us here and we can have this change over for you plus we can activate call catcher for you - this service will send text alerts to your mobile phone if you have missed a call.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi Aisling,

I have now set up a personal greeting as requested.

View more options

Excellent, if you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can have this changed for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi Aisling,

I have sent the details to you through private message. How long should it take to get this done??

View more options

It doesn't look like we have received any details from you just yet, can you please send this again?

Thanks,

View more options
cbg
Poster

Hi can I get my personal voicemail replaced with the default one too please.

View more options

Hi there,

That should be up and running for you now, can you please restart your handset and confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
Hi, was wondering if you could set my voicemail message back to the default as well instead of a personal one please. Thanks
View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there, 

We've requested that for you now.

Thanks, 

Heather.

View more options
Poster

Hi,

Is there any chance you could change my voicemail back to the default greeting.

Thanks

View more options

Hi there,

That's been requested for you now and should up and running within the next 24 hours.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up