Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

General Complaint

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Had a lot of issues in the short time I've been with vodafone. Wanted to make this issues known as they've been extremely problematic.

1. Signed up for GB Broadband with door to door salesman. Cancelled our existing internet. The date for installation came and went and no sign of anything. Rang salesman and no answer, text him wondering what was going on and he said he was trying to figure out what happened but didn't hear anymore. Eventually told him to forget about it and we'd sign up ourselves. Went two months without internet and tv in the house because of this.

2. Eventually signed up and got installation date. Was told it be 25 euro plus free bt for 6 months and Sky Sports for a euro a month. Bill came for 50 something euro. Original salesman never put the Sky Sports for a euro and was charging over 20 euros. Rang and they said they'd credit the next bill, but if I paid online my direct debit wouldn't be affected. Lodged 30 euro into account

3. Direct Debit was taken out anyway and I got talking to someone who told me the last information was false as the direct debit was already pending so the money I put into account to pay bill wasn't touched and I was charged 50 something euro. They said my next bill would reflect the over charging and that they'd refund the money I put into account within 5 days.

4. Got through today and the person I was talking to said because of a 'technical glitch' the request was never processed and he said it be another 3-5 working days.

I've only been with Vodafone for about a month and its been terrible to deal with. Anyone I've talked to made me feel like my problems were sorted but it seems it was just passing the problem to someone else. Been an awful experience so far.

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Live chat is where I've had all of these problems.

Each time I talk to tell they tell me my problem is sorted, but never is.

Seems like they say what you want to hear to get a good rating and then leave the problem to someone else

View more options
Community Expert

@Niall2 wrote:

Live chat is where I've had all of these problems.

Each time I talk to tell they tell me my problem is sorted, but never is.

Seems like they say what you want to hear to get a good rating and then leave the problem to someone else

Fair enough.

Vodafone Moderator Staff are online this morning so will work their way to this thread and help you out.

Best of luck with it mate.

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your sign up and the billing.

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Account number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up