Support:

My Vodafone

Search in Community:
Poster
Kelly from Vodafone

Feedback about My Vodafone

You may have noticed the My Vodafone section of www.vodafone.ie has undergone a transformation. Please let us know what you think of our new look. We can't promise to respond to every post, but will pass it on to our Online team.
Kelly, Vodafone View team
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Paddy Smith

Re:Feedback about My Vodafone

You can fancy it up all you like but it's pretty much the same underneath. I think people would value services like call history etc more than what you've provided. Don't get me wrong .. updates are all well and good but I just don't think it's anything fantastic.

Thanks
This is my signature.
Message 2 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

I like the changes, a lot more streamlined than the old My Vodafone. From what I have seen its a good improvement but I have not been able to access it all day, lol :rolleyes:
nok5800
Message 3 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
mdf
Poster
mdf

Looks better. But still no spend history for prepaid customers. VF have missed an ideal opportunity to implement this with the update. Prepaid customers are still left with no means to check how their credit is being used other than calling a CSR.
Message 4 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
liamwall

very unstable - still getting that stupid message about registering to access contacts, then when I try to do that the website falls over. This is when I do get to access the site, because it spends most of its time down. I suggest telling the Online team that they should test the "transformations" internally first before releasing them on their customers to uncover the problems.

You may have noticed the My Vodafone section of www.vodafone.ie has undergone a transformation. Please let us know what you think of our new look. We can't promise to respond to every post, but will pass it on to our Online team.
Message 5 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi
Topics: 42
Kudos: 395
Solutions: 40

I like it - looks great - Speed is an issue though, Its Crawling

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 6 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

It is really slow since the change but now its not displaying my remaining mins/texts, usage since last bill etc or even my phone type (even after self service password) - All of which it did on the first day
nok5800
Message 7 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Jul
Poster
Jul

Having problems with contacts on webtext - telling me to register them but they were always available - need to log out and in again to see them.
Its very slow and seems to crash often.
I preferred when you sent webtext and it brought you in to screen to say message sent that it gave the name of the person you sent to instead of the number like it does now.
Message 8 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Midlandsbase

How about giving ongoing responses to our feedback???
Message 9 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Man-411

Looks good but lacks upto date information such as call history, I know it says at the bottom it may take 3 days which wasnt there before but I still feel that this "problem" as I see it, needs to be fixed
Message 10 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi

It is really slow since the change but now its not displaying my remaining mins/texts, usage since last bill etc or even my phone type (even after self service password) - All of which it did on the first day

Yea i just noticed this myself - hmm

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Message 11 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
renok

Updated transformation to my vodafone is not bad wee bit on the slow side, had trouble trying to log on to my vodafone, keep getting errors message
Message 12 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
gsmith

I do like the changes, but some of the same bugs remain in the operation of the site. For example the function to update the phone details and IMEI never seems to work for me.

To be honest, I'd rather somebody spent a day going through the entire website making sure everything works before worrying about the more frivolous design stuff.
I've submitted feedback on website bugs before but never seen any resulting changes from my feedback.

Even the forum can be a bit buggy at times - for example sometimes it forgets I've logged in and when I log in again it brings me back to the front page rather than the specific thread I was at, that can be a tad annoying.

Anyway aside of those moans, new design is big improvement!
Message 13 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
mikier

Okay. First when the update happened it gave you your remaining minutes/text/ and mb's left on a bundle, plus how many free web texts, directly on the my vodafone page, which was a great update. But since it was taken back down again after the slowness issues this is not longer the case, can't see how many MB's , text, minutes, web texts you have left anymore...so the update has done nothing but made the whole website experience worse...
Message 14 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Me
Poster
Me

My Vodafone is (post update) and always was flakey - just yesterday I tried topping up online but as happens so often it gave an error. I had to go to my PTSB Open24 account to topup instead. And recently it seems that the memorable 5 digit password/PIN that was used for access is no longer applicable and I was issued with a 32 hex digit password which now needs to be used! How the **** is somebody supposed to remember that?!?!? And finally (as mentioned by somebody else on another thread) my contacts are no longer accessible and it's telling me that I need to register to manage these (but when I try that the site again gives an error). The whole thing is ridiculous. Sort it out!!!
Message 15 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

ok whats going on? no remaining mins/texts etc showing (as it did before) and now everything I click on gives me this error message (from registering a card, to view my bill)

We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please review the error below

An error occurred processing your request

Click Here to go back and try again.
nok5800
Message 16 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi

How about giving ongoing responses to our feedback???

In fairness there isn't much you can respond with when it comes to feedback if you think about it.

You leave feedback - Mod passes it up the line to the decision makers. You ask for an update - Response is it has been passed along - you ask again in a month and the same answer will apply.

Lets be real - feedback is feedback - gathered over time to improve certain aspects of an operation, not something acted on daily.

Message 17 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi

Okay. First when the update happened it gave you your remaining minutes/text/ and mb's left on a bundle, plus how many free web texts, directly on the my vodafone page, which was a great update. But since it was taken back down again after the slowness issues this is not longer the case, can't see how many MB's , text, minutes, web texts you have left anymore...so the update has done nothing but made the whole website experience worse...

+1 mate

I want my stats back :(

Message 18 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Thanks for all your feedback guys, which I've passed to our Online team. We are working to resolve some technical issues at the moment. I will let you know when these are resolved.
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 19 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.
Jul
Poster
Jul

Even if you click on the sign in for 24 hours box when logging on you still get kicked out during the day.
I did have an issue with having to re-register my contacts earlier in the week but seems fine now, I didn't do anything so maybe Vodafone have fixed this.
Message 20 of 88 (59,639 Views)
Please use plain text.