Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

Divert Mobile to Landline and Voicemail - what codes to use

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I'm somewhat unclear on the number to enter for Voicemail & Landline redirect as I need to alternate between the two.

Here's my setup .. while at home I want to redirect my mobile to my landline if my phone is out of coverage .. (mobile reception is poor in my house so this happens quite often). So I send the following code
**62*065123445#
Now when I leave the house I want to redirect to my VOICEMAIL if my phone is out of coverage
Do I have to use ##62# .. does that revert to using Voicemail when the phone is unreachable or do I have to enter
**62*085123455# and put in my mobile number here so that it redirects to my Voicemail?  Or do I put some other code in there??

Secondly .. if I cancel ALL Diverts using the code ##002# and then wish to re-enable Voicemail for the 3 scenarios busy/not answered / out of coverage .. do I have to send 3 separate code requests?
**62*(mailbox no.)# **67*(mailbox no.)# **61*(mailbox no.)# 
Am I correct that if I enter **21*(mailbox no.)# it will go to Voicemail even if my phone is in coverage and not busy?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Poster

OK .. seeing as nobody replied I managed to get an answer from the Vodafone online chat

So I send the following code where the landline begins with country and areacode in the following format ...
**62*353651234567#
Now when I leave the house I want to redirect to my VOICEMAIL if my phone is out of coverage 
So I have to enter **62*353851234567# and put in my mobile number here so that it redirects to voicemail and then re-run the other code **62*353651234567# every time I get home 

If I ever use the 
the code ##002# to cancel ALL redirects  and then wish to re-enable Voicemail for the 3 scenarios busy / not answered / out of coverage .. I have to send 3 separate code requests
**62*353851234567
**67*353851234567
**61*353851234567

View more options

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know you got sorted.

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up