Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

Divert Mobile to Landline and Voicemail - what codes to use

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I'm somewhat unclear on the number to enter for Voicemail & Landline redirect as I need to alternate between the two.

Here's my setup .. while at home I want to redirect my mobile to my landline if my phone is out of coverage .. (mobile reception is poor in my house so this happens quite often). So I send the following code
**62*065123445#
Now when I leave the house I want to redirect to my VOICEMAIL if my phone is out of coverage
Do I have to use ##62# .. does that revert to using Voicemail when the phone is unreachable or do I have to enter
**62*085123455# and put in my mobile number here so that it redirects to my Voicemail?  Or do I put some other code in there??

Secondly .. if I cancel ALL Diverts using the code ##002# and then wish to re-enable Voicemail for the 3 scenarios busy/not answered / out of coverage .. do I have to send 3 separate code requests?
**62*(mailbox no.)# **67*(mailbox no.)# **61*(mailbox no.)# 
Am I correct that if I enter **21*(mailbox no.)# it will go to Voicemail even if my phone is in coverage and not busy?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Poster

OK .. seeing as nobody replied I managed to get an answer from the Vodafone online chat

So I send the following code where the landline begins with country and areacode in the following format ...
**62*353651234567#
Now when I leave the house I want to redirect to my VOICEMAIL if my phone is out of coverage 
So I have to enter **62*353851234567# and put in my mobile number here so that it redirects to voicemail and then re-run the other code **62*353651234567# every time I get home 

If I ever use the 
the code ##002# to cancel ALL redirects  and then wish to re-enable Voicemail for the 3 scenarios busy / not answered / out of coverage .. I have to send 3 separate code requests
**62*353851234567
**67*353851234567
**61*353851234567

View more options

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know you got sorted.

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up