Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

Deletion of my forum account

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Can someone from Vodafone tell me why my previous account for the forum has been deleted? I've had the account for 9 years and all of a sudden this has been deleted and I'm not able to access the account and had to set up a new one.

View more options
6 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
The account is still active: https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1089

Have you reset your password - what happens when you try to log in with your username and new password?

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I don't get a link when requesting the new password

View more options
Community Expert
It shouldn't be gone.EJ. Did you try using the "forgot my password" with your original email address? That's what I had to do.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

I was also able to sign up for a new account with my old email address it's very weird. The request new password doesn't send me the link

View more options
Highlighted
Community Expert

Was a little worried there myself trying to get on through the usual method without any success.

Forgot password worked a charm though thankfully.

Evil - an of your older email addresses receive anything when you hit the forgot password link?

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

I've used the same email address from day 1 haven't changed it. Don't get any links to reset password for my original account only get it for the new one.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up