Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

Couldnt access my Birthday offer :(

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

HI There, i recieved a txt from vodafone two days ago telling me to log on to my vodafone app and go to offers to avail of a complimentary 20 euro credit for my Birthday. I was so happy i immediately tried ro log on with my phone but i kept getting a message saying vodafone are carrying out mainteanance?? So then i logged onto my vodafone on my computer and could not find the offer? I would really appreciate if someone could get back to me as i have been trying for two days to avail of this offer and i dont thonk it is fair that i lose out becasue the app is not working on phones correctly. Please can you help with this. 

View more options
1 REPLY

Hi there,

If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Can you also provide us with a screen shot of the birthday offer SMS you received to ecare_ie@vodafone.com with the subject line "For Ashling (your number)"?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up