Contact Email

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi

I got off the phone with customer service and they gave me an email to contact them on (@homevodafone.com) but it says its not valid . Could i get an email address that i can send documents to 

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Community Expert
That's not an email address.

Home@vodafone.com would make more sense

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

i tried that it keeps coming back undelivered

View more options
Community Expert
Try:
athome.ie@vodafone.com
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Thanks Cookie!

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi I have used this address and get an automated reply to detail this email is no longer in use. Can you please let me know. What email address to use. Thanks
View more options
Community Expert
What do you want to contact them for?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

We no longer offer email Customer Care as it's been replaced with online options such as this one.

If you need assistance with your query please feel free to send us a PM with the details.

Danielle

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up