Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

Check upgrade eligibility not available

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello all,

For the last month, when using "Check upgrade eligibility", I keep getting the message "While we update our systems, the ability to upgrade your device online is unavailable."

Just wondering when this "Update" will be complete. I understand there are alternative options, but I want to use the online method to upgrade.

Thank you,

Vincent

View more options
4 REPLIES
Frequent Poster
Same issue here, this has been going on with 3months. Any idea when it would be available?
View more options

Hi there, 

Unfortunately we do not have a time frame on when this will be available. The team are working on this and hope to have this service available as soon as possible. ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Same problem here , it’s ridiculous that you can’t upgrade online !

View more options

Hi there,

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused, if you get in touch with our loyalty team on free phone 1800995522, my colleagues here can discuss your available upgrade options directly over the phone. If you decide to go ahead with one of these upgrade offers, my colleagues here can also process your upgrade for you over the phone.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up