Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

Change name on account

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can look into this for you? We can also take a look into your other top up query for you.

Current name on the account:

Mobile number: 
Address: 
Date of birth: 
Two numbers you'd regularly call from your mobile: 
Approx. credit balance currently: 
Name you'd like this changed to: 
Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi
I am looking to the change name on my Vodafone account. My fathers name is on the account as he was the one who got me my first phone. I am wondering what steps do I need to take to get the name on the account changed. Thanks
Regards
Brian
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,
Simply ask your father to follow the steps for the transfer of ownership form found here, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Daz

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi! I have a pay-as you go sim that my wife now uses and want to change the name on the number from mine to hers, how can I do it? Thank you

View more options
Moderator Moderator

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you? Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A number you'd regularly call from your mobile:

Thanks

View more options
Poster

Heloo my wife is account holder for 08******* for years however i registered the sim card for her years ago and there is my name on account could you change that for us pls as she cant do any queries herself and its always a big problem

View more options

Hi there,

Please do not post your personal information publicly, all personal info should be sent through PM upon request.

If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Name:

Mobile number:

Security PIN (or, if you don't have this, your address and date of birth):

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up