My Vodafone

Can't register/login to My Vodafone

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I used to be with Vodafone and switched to 3 and now back to Vodafone but I can't login it gives this unique error code and when I try to reset password it does the same thing and also the won't let me register so help would be much appreciated.
I can PM a mod whatever information is needed also.

Here's the output I get when I try login:

We're sorry, but we're unable to complete your request.

Sorry, logon services are currently unavailable (SRV-WL-05)

Click Here to go back and try again.

(UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : MhdfZQCHSgdbhTPGCzH5DJysK9WLCQn0VyplWHLKPlqs4pj7nh3Y!)

View more options
8 REPLIES

Hi there,

Can you confirm if you are attempting to register for My Vodafone using the registration link (if you are registering your mobile phone account, simply input your mobile number in the username box)?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Ok when I try to register it sends me to the forgotten password page and that gave me the same error before but now it let me login idk what happened but it works now so thanks anyway Smiley Happy

View more options

That's great to hear, thanks for keeping us posted Smiley Happy

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I am having a similar issue after switching from bill pay to pay as you go, I cannot login to my app or online to topup/check balance etc.... Can some help me asap please?

We're sorry, but we're unable to complete your request.

Sorry, your account seems to have been marked inactive. Please click here for help http://www.vodafone.ie/help/contact-us/ (SRV-WL-03)

Click Here to go back and try again.

(UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : 31YGbFKQRJfKYGTJxdFwQFTv3vWQXzFvGWpmsQmLyRdxHTvqQnhX!)

View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Liam

View more options
Poster

Done, thank you Liam

View more options
Poster
I can't able to register my Vodafone mobile app ... It's is telling that.. " due to some technical issues we can't Able to login "
View more options

Hi there,

When did you move back to Vodafone? It can take up to 72 hours before your number is recognised by My Vodafone.

- Aoife

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up