Support:

My Vodafone

Search in Community:
Poster

Android app issues after latest update

Since the latest update, the My Vodafone app no longer shows me details of the plan and bundles I already have or lets me buy new ones. It gets to the screen that would normally show these details and then just acts as if it is loading the details but nothing happens no matter how long I wait.

As I seem to have the same problem on the website, I have no way to buy data since this problem started.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (754 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,001
Solutions: 178

Re: Android app issues after latest update

What phone have you?
What android "latest build" have you?
Have you the latest version of the My Vodafone app?
Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstall the app?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 6 (753 Views)
Poster

Hi,

I have a galaxy s7, it is the latest version of the My Vodafone app, I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling it because the data that would use would be charged at out of bundle rates. The android version is, I think, 6.0.1

Message 3 of 6 (752 Views)

Hi there,

I have sent your details on to our technical support team and have asked them to look into this for you. If you are having problems adding more data to your account, I can have this applied for you here? I will just need you to advise what add on you would like to purchase.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 6 (744 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,001
Solutions: 178

Get into a wifi zone and uninstall and reinstall. This may be the only way to fix it and it's certainly the most simplest and commonest.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 5 of 6 (741 Views)
Highlighted

Hi there,

Cookie is correct, our technical support team have asked that you uninstall and reinstall the application from your handset and advise on the outcome.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 6 of 6 (740 Views)