Account number

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, can someone provide me with my account number on this ? Thank you

View more options
9 REPLIES

Hi there,

Can you confirm if this is in relation to your Vodafone at Home account or mobile phone account?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Aishling, 

Can you please send me on the account number for 087xxxxxxx. 

Thanks, 

View more options
Community Expert

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

I can confirm that account numbers would only be attached to bill pay accounts, as you are a Pay as You Go mobile customer, no account number would be available to you. Can you advise why an account number is needed here?

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi, 

Can you please send me the account number for 087xxxxxxx.

Thanks

View more options
Community Expert

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Are you a PAYG customer or bil pay?

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

I have reviewed the mobile number attached to your Vodafone Community profile and can confirm that as you are a PAYG customer, your account would not be attached to a customer number. If you require your customer number for an alternative mobile phone / Vodafone at Home account, can you please private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info and I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth: 

Email address:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

HI I want to cancel my mobile broadband as we have got a fixed broadband since but i dont have an account number

View more options
Highlighted

Hi there, 

If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can look into this for you?

Mobile broadband number:

Full name:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up