Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

Account marked inactive

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

I tried to login to MyVodafone and got the below message:

We're sorry, but we're unable to complete your request.

Sorry, your account seems to have been marked inactive. Please click here for help http://www.vodafone.ie/help/contact-us/ (SRV-WL-03)

Click Here to go back and try again.

(UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : 4BYXcZtfJhRp6VWhmSRvvS2jcc3ZMcMg5GxWfhvhnk13H1nL340D!)

I barely use this SIM and usually I'm abroad. I really need to use the SIM and login to MyVodafone to check balance, etc... What can I do now?

Thank you advance for the help :-)

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Community Expert
If the sim hasn't been used for more than a year then it may not be recoverable. Mods can investigate when they're back on tomorrow.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Hi,

For sure I didn't. I used the phone in in 2018 several times. I was told as long as I would use the phone once every 6 month I wouldn't have problems... aparently not :-/

View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

SIM card no.:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up