Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

top up error

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I have topped up by €20 but my account is telling me I still have zero credit . I still have loads of data and texts just the call credit is effected. also it is still telling on my account that my offer will expire on the 8/02/19. I also checked my top up history and it acknowledges that I have top up.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Poster

I have a similar problem, I topped up this morning and I have calls & texts but no data..

View more options

Hi Silvermaiden & Junipers,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Can both of you send me a private message (via the link in my signature) with the below details please & I can take a look into this for you?

Mobile no.:

Dob:

Address:

Link to your thread/post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I'm having the exact same issue, I topped up two days ago, but now I have no data.

Heather, for some reason the link in your signature is not working for me, It just gets me a blank page with no way for me to write the message.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up