Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

free calls and texts urgent

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Regular

have free calls and texts . but yet credit was taken and i didnt even go on the internet or call anyone please help

View more options
8 REPLIES 8
Valued Poster
Hi there thomas13,

Are your Data Services turned on as in some phones you can disable it as data is being sent without your knowledge try going into settings and disabling it when you are not using it Smiley Happy

Cheers
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Regular

nope i have all the data service switched off

View more options
Community Expert

@thomas13 wrote:

nope i have all the data service switched off

You have free calls and texts to Vodafone Customers only - are you sure the people you are texting are actually on Vodafone?

How much credit are you down vrs how many texts would you think you have sent?

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Valued Poster

A lot of people still think if you call 087 numbers that they're calling Vodafone numbers. Is the internet enabled or have you signed up for Premium Rate services?

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Regular

as i said i didint use the phone at all them day credit was taken

View more options
Valued Poster

Your going to have to wait till Monday morning when a Moderator comes back online to sort you out.

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Community Expert

@thomas13 wrote:

as i said i didint use the phone at all them day credit was taken

You said you didnt use the internet or make calls - thus my question regarding texts!

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,

If you private message (via the link in my signature below) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
Link to this thread

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up