Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

broadband usage

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

hi, All

is anyone had a problem with broadband usage ( its building up for 10 gb every day without dowloading)

and how did you resolved that? I did everything what technical support team say me,but its still the same, then I called technicial he shecked computer but could not find a problem.

Is anyone can help me with this matter

thank you

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Valued Poster
Hi there maleev,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.

When a Moderator comes online they will resolve or find a solution to your problem.

Thanks,
Sadiq
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Valued Poster

Hi Maleev,

What devices have you connected to your modem?

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@maleev wrote:

hi, All

is anyone had a problem with broadband usage ( its building up for 10 gb every day without dowloading)

and how did you resolved that? I did everything what technical support team say me,but its still the same, then I called technicial he shecked computer but could not find a problem.

Is anyone can help me with this matter

thank you

Hi maleev,

Thanks for your post. Can you pop me over the following and I'll check this out for you?

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

Thanks,
Colm 

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up