Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

broadband credit

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi , I bought 20 euro credit  for my dongel broadband at 9 pm last night had it on for a very short time facebook , today all credit gone . 20 euro on the 26/12/2012 thats gone as well . Used to get 2 to 3 weeks now its only 2 to 3 hours . Anyone got any ideas

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Valued Poster

Have you anything running in the background? Any torrents or anything like that? Also did you opt in for the correct plan when you select your plan?

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Valued Poster

@Steve O'Reilly wrote:

Hi , I bought 20 euro credit  for my dongel broadband at 9 pm last night had it on for a very short time facebook , today all credit gone . 20 euro on the 26/12/2012 thats gone as well . Used to get 2 to 3 weeks now its only 2 to 3 hours . Anyone got any ideas

Hi there Steve O'Reilly,

Welcome back to Vodafone and the eForum.

Yes as EJ said any app running at the background takes credit without you knowing because it has no wifi to run on so it uses credit also it might be a good idea to turn of data services when your not using it as that takes credit too.

Thanks,

Sadiq

Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@Steve O'Reilly wrote:

Hi Steve, 

Thanks for your post. Did you buy the data add on with the €20?

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up