Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Why is my credit gone?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I tried to do the live chat but was told that their staff were busy at the moment. I moved to Vodafone yesterday and got the €20 student deal, 20gb of data, free texts and 100 minutes.
I didn’t make any calls, only received one and didn’t send any texts. I used some internet but checked my credit this morning and it is now 0.24c.
If I topped up by €20 surely it should still be there? If anyone knows why this has happened I’d greatly appreciate some help, otherwise I might have to go back to the store which is a pain.
Thanks
Lauren Byrne
View more options
2 REPLIES
Community Expert
Did you sign up to a plan, wait for confirmation and then top up or something else?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Lauren,

Apologies for the delay in responding. When you top up by €20 or more in one go this will activate your Vodafone X top up offer & this full €20 credit is taken/used to activate the offer for four weeks.

Thanks,
Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up