Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Why is my credit gone?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I tried to do the live chat but was told that their staff were busy at the moment. I moved to Vodafone yesterday and got the €20 student deal, 20gb of data, free texts and 100 minutes.
I didn’t make any calls, only received one and didn’t send any texts. I used some internet but checked my credit this morning and it is now 0.24c.
If I topped up by €20 surely it should still be there? If anyone knows why this has happened I’d greatly appreciate some help, otherwise I might have to go back to the store which is a pain.
Thanks
Lauren Byrne
View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Community Expert
Did you sign up to a plan, wait for confirmation and then top up or something else?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Lauren,

Apologies for the delay in responding. When you top up by €20 or more in one go this will activate your Vodafone X top up offer & this full €20 credit is taken/used to activate the offer for four weeks.

Thanks,
Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up