Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Where is her credit going?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I purchased 10 euro credit for my daughter's new PAYG connection on 4th January.  I subsequently subscribed to your 100 text bundle online and received a text confirmation that the bundle had been activated, giving me 100 texts to be used within 2 months.  Since then she has sent approx 25 texts and her 100 texts has reduced to approx 75 as expected.  However her credit has reduced from apprx 2.00 to 0.22 euro despite her not making any calls or using any data, at least as far as we can see. Can anyone look into this for me please? 

Thanks

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Valued Poster
What phone is your daughter using?
The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Poster

Samsung Tocco Lite. not a smart phone. 

View more options
Valued Poster

Yeah connecting to Vodafone live on the handset costs 99 cent per day also, When the Moderators come back online tomorrow they'll be able to look into the account for you and tell you exactly where the credit is going.

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@twix wrote:

I purchased 10 euro credit for my daughter's new PAYG connection on 4th January.  I subsequently subscribed to your 100 text bundle online and received a text confirmation that the bundle had been activated, giving me 100 texts to be used within 2 months.  Since then she has sent approx 25 texts and her 100 texts has reduced to approx 75 as expected.  However her credit has reduced from apprx 2.00 to 0.22 euro despite her not making any calls or using any data, at least as far as we can see. Can anyone look into this for me please? 

Thanks

Hi twix,

Thanks for your post. Can you pop me over the following info and I'll check this out for you?

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks Twix for that. I just checked that out. There has been internet connections on the phone which costs 99c per day. This seems to be where the credit is disappearing to.

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster

Thank you for that Colm, she's obviously smarter than me then because I never figured out how to do that.  Obviously need to read the manual.

Thanks again,

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up