Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

What should I do to change my tariff to PAYG?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello,

I am on a monthly bill tariff now but I want to change it to a pasy as you go one. What can I do? I went to one of your stores but they told me that I should call you. I called but I could not find any option for this. Could you help me from here?

Thanks.

Ceren

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Valued Poster
Hi there,
Make sure your contract is up first or you'll have to pay a cancellation fee. Send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options
Poster

I have sent two messages to two different mods but no reply yet. Tomorrow is the last day of my current contract. So, I would like to change my tariff asap. I look forward to your answer. Thanks!

View more options

Hi Ceren,

I've just responded to your PM Smiley Happy If you've any further queries just let us know.

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up