Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Vodafone X Spotify Premium

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I have linked my Spotify account and Vodafone account up and topped up with €20 after on the 11/03 yet Spotify premium is still not working, I can only avail of the 'free' Spotify. I was wondering if there's anyway I can sort this out?
View more options
39 REPLIES

Hi there,

If you open the following link on your phone over mobile data rather than wifi you should be able to access your subscription. 

https://offers.vodafone.com/ie

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

It brings me to the offers page, I click Spotify, agree to terms and it takes me to Spotify website to click okay, then when it is completing it, it fails. I've tried this many times

View more options

Hi there,

Can you confirm if you are completing your registration over mobile data or Wi-Fi?

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
Hi, I'm also having the same issue. Data appears to be working, as well as free calls and texts. But Spotify Premium is still free. I'm tempted to just cancel the Vodafone X subscription and go back to my Spotify Premium with Spotify.
View more options
Community Expert
Have you tried going to this link below while connected to mobile data (not WiFi).
https://offers.vodafone.com/ie
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Cookie has pointed you towards the correct sign up process, can you confirm if this has worked for you?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

This is ridiculous.

My problems first arose when I topped up when I was abroad by 20 euro. First of all the offer did not work in any way shape or form except that it took away the 20 euro credit as the charge.

I was forced to pay the 10 euro Spotify Subscription fee instead as I was let down by Vodafone X.

Now I've been home and topping up by 20 euro but it turns out my spotify has been from the subscription NOT the Vodafone X.

I canceled the suscription and I followed the link you posted above, used my data NOT wifi and I followed the steps. At the end, it tells me that Spotify Premium is already a part of my Vodafone X package and forces me to cancel adding it to my offer. And I still don't have Spotify Premium.

I will cancel my Vodafone X subscription, switch to 3 and pay the student price subscription of Spotify if this is not resolved for me ASAP!

Enda

View more options

Hi Enda,

I can see that this issue has since been resolved (as per your post), if you require any further assistance, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling 

View more options
Poster

Hi, 

Spotify doesn't work unless I turn on my mobile data. It insists I'm offline even though Spotify Free worked perfectly on the WiFi connection and all other apps are functioning fine. How do I resolve this? 

Thanks 

View more options

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, as you are set up correctly for your Spotify subscription from our end and this does work over mobile data, I would recommend that you get in touch with Spotify directly to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
Hi,
I have been signed up for Vodafone x for the a few months now and yesterday when I topped up I received the text to confirm my Spotify purchase. The link brings me the whole way through the process to where I agree to the terms and conditions of Vodafone receiving information from my Spotify account and then it just goes back to the start when I agree and I still don’t have premium. This is really frustrating as I use Spotify very regularly and I am losing out on days of use as it won’t activate even though I have it paid for any help would be appreciated
View more options
Poster
This is happening to me also
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please confirm if you are following our offers link over Wi-Fi or mobile data?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
I have been trying with Mam bike data multiple times and there’s no luck should I just ring Vodafone customer care to resolve the problem quicker as I’m paying for it and getting no use out of it
View more options
Poster
*ny mobile data*
View more options
Community Expert

Make sure your APN under network settings is set to:

live.vodafone.com

Restart your phone and test again.

Failing that Mods wont be back until Monday to help. Call Vodafone or you could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Can you confirm if you were successful in speaking with our care team?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi,

I have vodafone x and I have tried to get spotify premium through the link but it still won't upgrade. I have used 4g instead of wifi but to no avail. Can you please advise?

Thanks,

View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
I’ve been having this same issue aswell, I switched my network from eir to Vodafone in September, everything was working fine up until two months ago with the Spotify, I’ve tried the link above using my mobile data but it just says it doesn’t recognize my number.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up