Announcements
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Vodafone X Spotify Premium

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, can you confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi I have the same issue, I have changed network from tesco and I can not login to spotify. Every time I am getting same msg: 

If you are a Vodafone mobile customer you may have entered your number incorrectly, please check and try again. If you are not a Vodafone mobile customer this service is not available for you. Please click cancel.

I've tried already mobile data but no results. What should I do?

Thanks, 

Paulina

View more options

Hi Paulina,

I'm sorry to hear this,  if you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth: 

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Not applicable
I am having the exact same problem as those on the comments above. I have had Vodafone x for months now and have always picked the Spotify premium deal. However, every month I have the exact same issue when my credit runs out and my Spotify account switches back to the free version. I have topped but when I follow the links above but they are saying I have to pay €5 for Spotify. I have paid €20 for Spotify premium to be part of my deal, but there’s no way for me to access it! It’s just annoying at this stage
View more options
Not applicable
Im having the same problem too I think. I topped up by 20 euro yesterday but when I go to activate the Spotify premium its saying I should pay 5 euro even tho its been working perfectly the last few months.
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

I'm having the exact same problem now. Topped up by €20 yesterday and redownloaded the app and everything and it wont work! Says that I've to pay €5 to get spotify!

View more options
Poster

I'm also having the same problem as above users. Topped up this week and now spotify has gone back to free version. If I follow the offers page it tells me I have to pay €5 to have premium.

View more options

Hi there,

If you could PM me with the details listed in my previous message, I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi!

Same problem here. It also requests me to pay 5 euro for the "offer". 

I'll send my details via PM.

Thanks.

View more options

That would be great, as soon as I receive your details, I'll chase this up for you Smiley Happy

Ashling

View more options
Poster
I am having this issue also! only a new customer about 6 or 7 weeks and havent been able to get it working because vodafone apparently cannot recognise my number, even though i can log into my vodafone just fine!
View more options
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm having a similar problem with my Spotify subscription through Vodafone. I'm a PAYG customer and have gone through all the steps to get my Vodafone Spotify subscription and my credit has been charged for it. When I go onto my Vodafone offers page it says that my subscription is in place and will be renewed next month but when I go into the Spotify app (both with WiFi and Mobile Data) I can only access the Spotify Free. Can someone please help me fix this problem? It only arose with the new Spotify update so is it a problem with that?

Thanks,
Kiara.
View more options

Hi Kiara,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Liam

View more options
Highlighted
Poster

I recently signed up for vodafone X. I was previously paying €9.99 a month for spotify and Im wonderig how to remove my card from my spotify account without canceling my subscription altogther?

View more options

Hi there,

If you already have a premium subscription with Spotify directly you would need to cancel this subscription first I'm afraid. There is no need to close your actual Spotify account, just cancel the Premium subscription. Once your subscription has ended you'll just need to follow this link over mobile data (rather than wifi) to access the Spotify Premium included in your top up offer -  https://offers.vodafone.com/new/ie
Once you've clicked on this link you should see instructions on how to log in to your old account with your existing Spotify username & password.
Provided you use the same username & password for your existing Spotify account, all of your existing playlists, etc will be available to you again.

Thanks,

Heather.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up