Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Vodafone PAYG Issues

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, I've had two issues with Vodafone recently.

Firstly, I received a flyer in the post shortly before Christmas telling me if I topped up my specific number, I'd receive €10 on the 20th December. I did as instructed but have yet to receive the promised €10.

Secondly, having topped up, I now have a data allowance for the month which has yet to be used up. However, when I was roaming in the UK last week, I was charged €2.99 per day for data rather than the €2 per day I should have been charged under Vodafone Passport Data which I'm signed up to.

Could one of the Vodafone Reps look into this for me please?

Thanks.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Poster

Any Vodafone rep out there..??

View more options
Valued Poster

No, they won't be online until after 8am tomorrow morning.

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@Vladthemadder wrote:

Hi, I've had two issues with Vodafone recently.

Firstly, I received a flyer in the post shortly before Christmas telling me if I topped up my specific number, I'd receive €10 on the 20th December. I did as instructed but have yet to receive the promised €10.

Secondly, having topped up, I now have a data allowance for the month which has yet to be used up. However, when I was roaming in the UK last week, I was charged €2.99 per day for data rather than the €2 per day I should have been charged under Vodafone Passport Data which I'm signed up to.

Could one of the Vodafone Reps look into this for me please?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for your post and apologies for this. Can you pop me over the following info and I'll check this out for you?

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up