Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Unable to use mobile internet in roaming

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

hello there,

I am using iphone se with the latest iOS installed. When I arrived in France, after some sim cards swap, when I put Vodafone sim card back yo thr iphone I wasn’t able to use cellular data, receive continious error: “could not activate mobile data network”

the settings for APN under Mobile data> mobile data options are not available, I just haven’t this options as described “Mobile data network” so I cannot change or update APN settings at all.

tried to chat with customer care via myvodafone app, tried to reset network settings, reload the iphone, swapped sim card back to another phone (samsung galaxy, where everything worked, but when I insert sim card back to the iphone - no luck) - but no success at all. 

I’ve already had this problem in roaming a few years ago - at that time some of the technical staff remotely changed my simcard’s carrier profile settings - so I’ve just restarted my iphone and mobile data were active again. 

Please advise, how I can solve rhis problem. 

Thanks in advance, David

View more options
1 REPLY

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your mobile data.

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up