Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Topped up by €20 still no Internet

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi all,

Have topped up my phone yesterday with hope of getting the new offer of Calls, Texts and Free Internet. Got just first two. Went on Vodafone website, got through to a menu to change my plan, did so, now being asked for €20 again. Just topped up!?

Also same as many of you forum users I have tried 1747 to get through to PAYG and then landline and then Bill Pay.. And not a chance to get to talk to someone. Is Vodafone not talking to anyone over the phone anymore?

Thanks in advance for any help.

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Community Expert

@Anonymous wrote:

Went on Vodafone website, got through to a menu to change my plan, did so, now being asked for €20 again. Just topped up!?

There is the problem - You would need to have changed the plan first. Then topped up to activate it. You have done it backwards it seems.

A moderator might be able to help you out on this - Just remember going forward that the top up must always follow the plan change Smiley Happy

All the best

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

I see. I thought though since the new offer is Calls Texts and Internet I would automatically get it once I top up by €20.

Hope this can be fixed as I have mainly done this to ensure I have mobile Internet access included in my free Calls and Texts.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous wrote:

I see. I thought though since the new offer is Calls Texts and Internet I would automatically get it once I top up by €20.

Hope this can be fixed as I have mainly done this to ensure I have mobile Internet access included in my free Calls and Texts.

HI there,

Thanks for your post. If you want to pop me over the following info, I'll be able to sort this out for you.

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster

Message sent. Could not attach the link for some reason but the topic was mentioned. Hope you will find it that way.

Thanks.

View more options
Poster

Good afternoon Colm,

I am still on the same plan - no Internet. Any update on this?

Thanks.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous wrote:

Good afternoon Colm,

I am still on the same plan - no Internet. Any update on this?

Thanks.

Hi there, 

Thanks for your post. Can you please resend the PM and include the below in it?

https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/Pay-As-You-Go-Plans/Topped-up-by-20-still-no-Internet/m-p/84008#M47...

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster

PM sent.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up