Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Topped up by 20 euro. Not showing updated data increase of 1mb

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

My Chat Extra plan was due for top up yesterday 4th Feb.  I didn't receive the usual reminder text but luckily I remembered it.  

I topped up by 20 euro.

I received a text thanking me for topping up but I did not receive the usual text telling me that my Chat Extra top up offer has been activated.  

When I check by texting 50233, it just says my Chat Extra offer is until 4th March, but there's no details regarding my data.

Can someone tell me if in fact I have received the extra 1mb of data plus my rollover from last month and is the problem just with the delivery of the text or have I not actually received the data at all.

Thank  you.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Valued Poster
Hi there,

Send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, if you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the info user10202215 has outlined in his post, I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up