Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Top Up without credit taken away

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi
Is there a way in which i can change my plan to where when i top up it doesnt take away anything from my balance
View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Community Expert
Top up in small amounts. Smaller then the plan reactivation amount. So 5 and 10 euro denominations.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, cookie is correct, if you top up in smaller amounts (less than the minimum amount required to activate your top up offer), this top up will be applied to your account as call credit.

Alternatively, you can choose to change your top up offer to one that allows you to keep your top up amount as call credit. We currently have two top up offers available that will allow you to keep your top up amount as call credit:

1. The first option will provide you with unlimited any network texts plus 250mb of data.
2. The second option will provide you with unlimited Vodafone to Vodafone calls and texts plus 250MB of data. 

Both of these top up offers require you to top up by €20 or more in one full go in order to activate your chosen allowance and you get to keep your top up amount as call credit.

If you would like to opt into one of these top up offers, can we please ask you to private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info and we can have this arranged for you here?

What top up offer you'd like to opt into:

Mobile number:

Full address:

DOB:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up