Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Top Up never applied, instead it restarted my 4 week offer

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I rang in  the costumer support number the offer text mentioned but I could not find an option in the dial in menu to get my top up back. Where can I get the top up rather than the offer restarted? I had used less than a week  on my offer

View more options
4 REPLIES
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

I might be missing something obivous but I haven't found a "Talk to Us" or a "Live Chat" option anywhere on this page, tried in chrome and firefox and edge but there is no such option.

I found "Talk to Us" in the my acount page but that brings me back to the support site which then asks me to log in again which brings me back to the account page in some sort of loop.

I tried 1747 with these instructions: https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/Mobile-Pay-As-You-Go-Plans/Topped-up-by-20-euro-but-my-balance-does... but they want to call me back in a week. 

Can the Mods help me?

View more options
Community Expert

Actually it's changed. Click support at the top of this page and then choose which area for support then on the bottom right hand corner of that next page you'll see a chat icon. Click that and they can sort you out if a mod doesn't here.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Highlighted
Poster

Spot on cookie, thanks, that form worked and got the live chat on, it looks like one of those Android action buttons, don't know how I missed it.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up