Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Top Up Not added to my account

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi there, 

I topped up on the 18th Mar firstly by €10 and then added the Smart Extra service and topped up by €30 but the €30 top up appears to never have been applied to my account as my balance is still just €10. Yet the €30 top up is showing on "Previous Top Ups" page. 

Can some one review this for me please as I am not reluctant to top up again in case it does not get applied to me account.

Regards,
Sinéad

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Community Expert
Did you sign up to a plan which the top up could have been used on? If you want to add credit you must top up in small amounts as a full topup will activate/reactivate a plan.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Sinéad,

Apologies for the delay in responding. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can take a look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Full address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up