Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Switch from bill pay to pay as you go

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

hi I want to switch to pay as you go from bill pay .my contract is finish this month and paid my last bill last moday.can you please help me?

thanks

jackie

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jackie,
If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look after this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A number you'd regularly call from your mobile:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi, I would like to switch from bill pay to payg. I'm out of contract.

regards John 

View more options
Poster

Hi, I would like to switch from bill pay to payg. I'm out of contract.

Libertyboy

View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Ashling,

I would also like to switch from Bill Pay to Pay As You Go, I have privated messaged you with details in relation to this! 

View more options
Frequent Poster

Hello Support,

I am the bill pay holder and I have my wife's phone number included in my bill pay i.e. two phone numbers on one bill pay. I would like to switch both of our numbers from bill pay to individual PAYG SIM while retaining our numbers. Both our phones have expired contracts. How do we go about switching to PAYG SIM? How soon can we get this done please?

Regards,
Conor.

View more options
Community Expert
Mods can do it for you later today. The switch usually requires 8 days notice.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile numbers you woud like to switch to Pay as You Go:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi, I would like to switch from bill pay to PAYG. My bill pay contract is finished now.

tanx,

Brid

View more options

Hi Brid,

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi there,I want to switch from bill pay plan to pay as you go,my contract will finish soon in july.How can I do this?Can someone help me? Sebastian

View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. But they can do it for you. You could also try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Sebastian,

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi there
I think my contract is up and I would like to move from bill pay to pay as you go.
Could someone here help me with this?
Thanks in advance!

View more options
Poster

Hi there
I think my contract is up and I would like to move from bill pay to pay as you go.
Could someone here help me with this?
Thanks in advance!

View more options
Poster

Hi, my contract ended this month and i would like to swithc from bill pay to payg please.

thanks

ali

View more options
Poster

Hi, i need to switch from bill pay to pay as you go, help

View more options

Hi there,

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi there, my bill pay contract finished last week and I wish to change from bill pay to pay as you go. It is more economically beneficial to change so if thats possible that would be great!!

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up