Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Switch from bill pay to Vodafone X

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello

I woulkd like to switch from bill pay to PAYG Vodafone X. Can you tell me how to do this? thanks

John

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Poster
Anyone from Vodafone here?
View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi John,

You can request this by dropping in store with photo ID or we can request a call back from our Loyalty team for you. If you'd like us to request a call back can you send us a private message (via the link in my signature) with the below details please?

Mobile no.:

Dob:

Address:

Link to your thread/post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi Heather

Thanks for the reply.. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've just noticed that this seems to be restricted students. It's a pity as the other PAYG plans do not offer a whole lot of data.
rgds
John
View more options
Community Expert

Mods can assist you but they wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Or you can call 1907 or drop into a store. It take about 8 days to move from bill pay to payg.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Johnie,

This is correct. Vodafone X is only available to new and existing Vodafone customers that are students or under the age of 25.

I've linked our other plans below:
https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/pay-as-you-go-plans.html

You also have the option to purchase additional data add ons if required.

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up