Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Switch Bill Pay to PAYG

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,
I wish to switch from Bill Pay to PAYG. The HELP/SUPPORT section is rather NON helpful/supportive, 45 mins of a frustrating looping around excercise rehashing the same sales pitch !! In fact it's basically a NON Support resource experiment that should be highlighted globally on how NOT  to do things! ... terrible Customer experience!!!! .
...Sorry, Rant over :-)

Please, anybody out there, advise how I can switch .
thanks

View more options
9 REPLIES
Community Expert
Mods can assist tomorrow. It takes about 8 days t complete the move to PAYG. I assume you are now out of contract?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Thanks for reply....Yes out of contract --- how does one engage the 'mods'?

View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thanks Ailís ....Done
View more options
Poster

Hi, i would like to switch my number from bill pay to pay as you go.

View more options
Valued Poster
Hi lucasz123,

Send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options
Poster
Hi,I'm in the process of changing from Bill pay to payg.I recieved a message on the 28th of January to say they are switching me over.why is it taking so long as it's 9 days now without my phone working.can you check this out please. Regards David.
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there,

Contact live chat or send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you when they're back in the office:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please PM the below info so we can take a look at this for you.

Mobile number-

Address-

DOB-

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up