Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Switch Bill Pay to PAYG

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,
I wish to switch from Bill Pay to PAYG. The HELP/SUPPORT section is rather NON helpful/supportive, 45 mins of a frustrating looping around excercise rehashing the same sales pitch !! In fact it's basically a NON Support resource experiment that should be highlighted globally on how NOT  to do things! ... terrible Customer experience!!!! .
...Sorry, Rant over :-)

Please, anybody out there, advise how I can switch .
thanks

View more options
9 REPLIES 9
Community Expert
Mods can assist tomorrow. It takes about 8 days t complete the move to PAYG. I assume you are now out of contract?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Thanks for reply....Yes out of contract --- how does one engage the 'mods'?

View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thanks Ailís ....Done
View more options
Poster

Hi, i would like to switch my number from bill pay to pay as you go.

View more options
Valued Poster
Hi lucasz123,

Send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options
Poster
Hi,I'm in the process of changing from Bill pay to payg.I recieved a message on the 28th of January to say they are switching me over.why is it taking so long as it's 9 days now without my phone working.can you check this out please. Regards David.
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there,

Contact live chat or send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you when they're back in the office:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please PM the below info so we can take a look at this for you.

Mobile number-

Address-

DOB-

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up