Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Spotify premium not working

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hello!
I topped up a few days ago on the Vodafone X Spotify deal. I got the usual text message telling me that my deal has been activated. However, I did not recieve the usual link https://offers.vodafone.com/new/ie that I have to click on to activate my Spotify premium. I found a forum which gave me this link and tried it several times, with my data. Each time I would get to the completing purchase step when I would suddenly be notified that a server error occurred and that I would have to log in again. I logged in again and it still didn’t work.
Would be grateful for any help.
Thanks,
Laura
View more options
1 REPLY 1

Hi Laura,

Apologies for the delay in responding. We can take a look into this for you, if you can send us a private message (via the link in my signature) with the below details please?

Mobile no.:

Date of birth:

Address:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up