Spotify premium not working

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Me3
Poster

Hi I currently am paying for the spotify package for students where you get 20gbs of data calls and texts as well as spotify premium. everything was working fine untill today my spotify account has reverted back to a free account instead of premium. I got in touch with spotify's customer support and was told the error is on vodafones end, i have just spent 25 minutes lookig for a link to vodafones customer support and am at my wits end with this at the moment any help contacing them would be apreciated.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Community Expert

Vodafones Moderator team will be online shortly and be able to look into that furthr for you.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

Can you advise what happens when you follow the below link on your phone over mobile data rather than Wi-Fi (please ensure Wi-Fi is disconnected)?

https://offers.vodafone.com/new/ie

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Me3
Poster

That seems to have worked, thank you. I'll be sure to remember this method if it stops working in the future.

View more options

Super stuff, thanks so much for letting me know Smiley Happy

If there's anything else we can do for you here, please get in touch.

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
I have been on premium. However it has stopped working for me and is requesting for a payment. I have tried the link https://offers.vodafone.com/new/ie with my mobile data and with WiFi. It just says this is my active offer nothing further. Can you help me?
Thanks
View more options

Hi there,

Can you send us a private message with the below details and we can look into this?

Mobile number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Thanks,

Liam

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up