Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Spotify Premium won't activate.

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Haven't been sent the correct link and have done everything under the sun to activate it. Offers page says that Spotify is €5 a month when it's ment to say part of Vodafone X deal. Every link to the offers page says the same thing. Have done it over mobile data have contacted support and gave me a link that goes to the same page again.
Everytime I go through with activating it by using the €5 link it says they can't activate it or some nonsense. I shouldn't be getting frustrated over a Spotify link but you are so slow to send it when it normally works and now it hasn't even been sent at all.
This is getting ridiculous send me the proper goddam link.
View more options
5 REPLIES
Poster
I topped up today as normal but my offer hasn’t been activated at all..have been onto 2 customer service members on chat who told me it’ll be sorted in 24 hrs? 😅 that’s great..I just have no data, Spotify, can’t call or text for the next day!! Yippee 🤦🏼‍♀️
View more options
Community Expert

@CT28 wrote:
Haven't been sent the correct link and have done everything under the sun to activate it. Offers page says that Spotify is €5 a month when it's ment to say part of Vodafone X deal. Every link to the offers page says the same thing. Have done it over mobile data have contacted support and gave me a link that goes to the same page again.
Everytime I go through with activating it by using the €5 link it says they can't activate it or some nonsense. I shouldn't be getting frustrated over a Spotify link but you are so slow to send it when it normally works and now it hasn't even been sent at all.
This is getting ridiculous send me the proper goddam link.

Can you trying free texting 50221 with the word Spotify?

That should auto return the correct link.

Ensure you are using mobile data and not Wifi before clicking on the link.

Let us know how you get on.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately, it gives me the same link where it's asking for 5 euro a month instead of it saying Included in Vodafone X. Even when I go through with completing the purchase it still doesn't work.

Thanks for the recommendation.

View more options
Community Expert

@CT28 wrote:

Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately, it gives me the same link where it's asking for 5 euro a month instead of it saying Included in Vodafone X. Even when I go through with completing the purchase it still doesn't work.

Thanks for the recommendation.

No worries - something on Vodafones side then - a Vodafine Staff member should be able to correct when they come back online tomorrow.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there, 
Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up