Support:

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Search in Community:
Poster

Re: Spotify Premium on Vodafone X Not Working

Hi there,

I have the same issue and I was only disconnected the other day.

The link does not work as it does not recognise my number as being a Vodafone number.

Registering over mobile data and the problem persists.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 21 of 24 (568 Views)
Poster

Hi there,

I have been having the same problem with spotify premium not working with my vodafone x plan. I topped up yesterday, got the text with the link and tried to login to my spotify account but it won't work. I have tried it numerous times using my 3G and I tried once over wi-fi.

I called into a vodafone shop yesterday afternoon and they were unable to help, they told me to ring customer services. I did this today and they were also unable to help due to general technical issues they were having. 

I have logged in and out of my spotify app a few times to ensure the problem isn't with spotify itself. I don't know what to do now as my spotify account i still recognised as free. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Janet 

Message 22 of 24 (492 Views)

Hi Janet,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 23 of 24 (490 Views)
Poster

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem now, I just topped up yesterday and didn't get the usual text saying 'You're almost lmost there' etc to go online and select my offer. Instead when I text 'BAL' to that number it tells me I DO HAVE Spotify Premium and vodafone X but it's not appearing on my phone OR my laptop when I login to Spotify.

My suspicion is that since I fused my old spotify account to the facebook login feature maybe there's a glitch in there somewhere or the computer is getting confused perhaps.

I've paid 20 euro for the Spotify feature and REALLY want it fixed because I use it everyday commuting. I've paid for this service and hope this can be addressed immediately.

Ryan.

Message 24 of 24 (221 Views)