Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Spotify Premium on Vodafone X Not Working

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi there,

I have the same issue and I was only disconnected the other day.

The link does not work as it does not recognise my number as being a Vodafone number.

Registering over mobile data and the problem persists.

View more options
Poster

Hi there,

I have been having the same problem with spotify premium not working with my vodafone x plan. I topped up yesterday, got the text with the link and tried to login to my spotify account but it won't work. I have tried it numerous times using my 3G and I tried once over wi-fi.

I called into a vodafone shop yesterday afternoon and they were unable to help, they told me to ring customer services. I did this today and they were also unable to help due to general technical issues they were having. 

I have logged in and out of my spotify app a few times to ensure the problem isn't with spotify itself. I don't know what to do now as my spotify account i still recognised as free. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Janet 

View more options

Hi Janet,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I'm having the same problem now, I just topped up yesterday and didn't get the usual text saying 'You're almost lmost there' etc to go online and select my offer. Instead when I text 'BAL' to that number it tells me I DO HAVE Spotify Premium and vodafone X but it's not appearing on my phone OR my laptop when I login to Spotify.

My suspicion is that since I fused my old spotify account to the facebook login feature maybe there's a glitch in there somewhere or the computer is getting confused perhaps.

I've paid 20 euro for the Spotify feature and REALLY want it fixed because I use it everyday commuting. I've paid for this service and hope this can be addressed immediately.

Ryan.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up