Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Spotify Premium on Vodafone X Not Working

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

My Spotify Premium subscription has reverted to a free subscription.

Spotify support say I need to take it up with Vodafone.

So, what's going on and when will it be fixed?

Thanks...

View more options
23 REPLIES
Highlighted
Deleted Account
Not applicable
I’ve had the same issue occur within the last 24hrs, suddenly on free and not premium
View more options
Poster

Never mind, I fixed the problem myself.

For anybody having the same problem, disconnect from wifi on your phone then go to https://offers.vodafone.com/ie/offers and hit Spotify Premium to recreate your subscription.

View more options
Frequent Poster
Didn’t work for me! Showing my sub ending on jan 18! Guess I will have to wait until then and try and resubscribe!
View more options
Poster
Looking at your comments, you have a more complex issue...
View more options
Poster

Vodafone told me a team is working on this, but it's been 3 weeks and my Spotify account still won't go back to a premium one, this is just bull, they couldn't be any slower if they tried. 

View more options
Poster

Hi, I tried recreating my subscription but it keeps saying 'we couldn't complete my subscription request?' What is going on?

View more options
Community Expert

@CuckooClockerwrote:

Hi, I tried recreating my subscription but it keeps saying 'we couldn't complete my subscription request?' What is going on?

With the current red warnings nationwide, forum staff may be offline until Monday morning, at which time they will be able to assist further.

In the meantime - you can reach out to Vodafone Support via their chat option and perhaps they might be able to assist.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

Has there been any update on resolving this issue? 

View more options

Hi Luke,

Can you confirm if you are getting a yellow error message advising your number is incorrect?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Ashling,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes. When I'm using mobile data and I follow the link https://offers.vodafone.com/ie/offers and provide my number a yellow error message appears saying "If you are a Vodafone Mobile customer it looks like you may have mistyped your number...etc.".

Luke

View more options

Thanks for confirming, I can confirm that we are aware of an issue that is impacting the accessibility to our customer’s entertainment subscriptions, this is currently under investigation but unfortunately we do not have an estimated time frame as to when this will be resolved. As you are unable to access your entertainment content, I have now applied a credit refund of €5 to your account - our premium Spotify add-on is charged at €5 per month. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Ashling,

I am having the exact same issue as Luke. I have been without Spotify premium for almost 3 months now as a Vodafone x customer. Each time I try to claim the offer it states in a yellow box that I'm not a Vodafone customer.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Barry.

View more options

Hi Barry,

As with Luke, I have now applied a €5 credit refund to your account. Unfortunately, as you have just highlighted this issue with us today, we would be unable to offer any refunds for the loss of your entertainment content prior to today's date. Sincere apologies once again for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Ashling,

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

I recently moved to Vodafone from a non-Vodafone provider and my number begins with 083 as opposed to 087. Perhaps this has something to do with the fault?

Good luck with resolving the issue.

Luke

View more options
Poster

Hi there,

I have encountered the exact same situation with Vodafone X and my Spotify account. 

The link in question does not work, I have tried every support number under the sun. Neither of which have worked and in fact, not one of the support numbers have been answered. 

View more options
Poster
View more options
Poster
Hi
I’m having the same problem with my Vodaphone x Spotify - I topped up on the 3rd, got the text with the link on the 7th but when I follow the link and put in my number it says number not recognized ?
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
Hi Ashling,

I have been having the same problem with Vodafone x music for 2 months now. I was told it was being checked out but still has not been yet resolved. When i click the link it does not recognize my number as a Vodafone number as it is 089.

I have tried to get help on the live chat but they just keep saying the tech people are trying to solve it but it's been 2 months now. Any help would be appreciaited.

Thanks
View more options

Hi there,

Can you try registering again using the link below over mobile data (not Wi-Fi)?

https://offers.vodafone.com/new/ie

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up