Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Spotify Premium Error message on offers page

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

I have been having issues with spotify premium getting activated, due to each time I use the offers page I receive an error message. This has been ongoing for a few months and I haven't been able to get it resolved. The page creates a message stating "We're sorry, but there's been a problem". If you can help it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Dermot

View more options
13 REPLIES 13
Community Expert
You need to access the link over mobile data. Is that what you are doing? It won't work over WiFi.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
Yes I tried it without WiFi (mobile data only) and I still end up at the same stage.
View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
I have tried the chat assistants before and they were trying but couldn't seem to help with the Spotify issue, specifically the error that was occurring citing that they see no error, so hopefully someone here can assist me or I'm completely lost.
View more options
Community Manager

Hi Dermot,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you. Can you send a private message with your number, address & DOB, along with a link to this thread so we can take a look?

- Aoife

View more options
Community Manager

Hi Dermot,

Leave this with me, I'm looking into it for you

- Aoife

View more options
Poster
Thank you, Aoife😊😊
View more options
Community Manager

Hi Dermot,

Can you send a screenshot of the error you're receiving to ecare_ie@vodafone.com with FAO Aoife in the title bar so we can escalate?

- Aoife

View more options
Poster
Will do. Thanks
View more options
Community Manager
View more options
Community Manager

Hi Dermot,

A member of our tech team tried to reach you but were unable to do so, they have left a voice message.

- Aoife

View more options
Poster
Yes sorry I apologise, I was busy at the time and didn't notice the call. How can I get in contact with them or should I wait for another call?
View more options
Community Manager

Hi Dermot,

Our tech team tried to contact you again but were unable to reach you, could you contact them at a time that is convenient to you? Their contact number is 1740

- Aoife

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up