Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Closure of Vodafone Community 21.06.19 At Vodafone we are constantly reviewing the methods customers can interact with us. Our social channels have evolved and as such we will no longer support the Vodafone Community as of 21.06.19 Our platforms to contact us are • Live Chat https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html by selecting your service type & clicking on the chat pop up • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/vodafoneireland We would like to thank everyone that has contributed over the years
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Smart Extra / Vodafone Customer care

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I was by text offered by Vodafone to switch from one plan to another. The new plan offered is called Smart Extra. In the body of the text I was assured that any unused Data would be rolled over, giving the impression that would be the case regardless of anything I would get to use the roll over data. So after the 4 weeks of agreeing to the offer I find out that's not the case at all. I was informed by text once again that I would have to top up my phone once again if I wish to avail of the roll over. The question is why wasn't I told this initially in the body of the first text.
Vodafone customer care?? What happened to the talking to a person customer care. It's gone backwards not forward. The new arrangement waiting for a phone call back is pretty bad, I was supposed to receive a call back today 11_02_18 @12pm and I've heard nothing. If I dont get any feedback, I'm changing my landline and mobile services to another provider and there are four people in my home who will also change.
View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Valued Poster
Hi there,

Send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options
Highlighted
Community Expert

@user10202215 wrote:
Hi there,

Send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread

In addition to the above, if you happen to still have the text in question, if you could send a screenshot also it would be very helpful to the Vodafoen Staff here.

If you need help with screenshots, let me know what phone you are using and ill walk you through it.

All the best 

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can take a look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up