Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Regulator

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Regular

As of Monday, my first port of call is the regulator. To voice my anger at the lack and delibrate ( with emphasis) poor customer care to pre pay customers . Everything in this house is vodafone, home phone, broadband and mobiles.

Yet, it is impossible to speak to a human being if you are pre pay customer. Obviously trying to bully their customers on to bill pay.

I am then contacting a solictor to sue vodafone, over the treatment of pre pay customers. Still waiting on an answer to disapperaing credit of my phone ???

View more options
2 REPLIES
Community Expert

Please do keep us all updated

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Valued Poster
Seamus71 would have to say good luck with that as Vodafone is a Big company and I would say they have very good lawyers for any sort of case but as for you question your credit could be disappearing for the number of reasons,

You signed up for something online example: WIN,WIN,WIN! free iPhone just subscribe., Data is being used, Internet a Day 99c etc..

This can be found out and sorted by Monday when a Community Manger comes online 9am-5pm.

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up