Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Recieved Free Calls and Texts but still being chraged.

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

First time this started happenening.... i topped on 11th December by 20 euro... got the message that i will have free calls and texts to vodafone customers for 30 days. After a few days my credit kept going away after i called my mother,friend who are vodafone customers. I contacted vodafone through email. Took 4 days for a reply... Kept asking me for info. After all that the reply was, you have free calls and texts... Seriously? This customer service is HORRIFIC. Im lost all of my 20 euro credit and he tells me i got free calls and texts. I was like okay whatever ill let it go. Now i topped up on the 7th of january by 25. Got the message... Credit is still going. I also see this has been happening to other people. Vodafone, give me my credit back and fix this !

View more options
4 REPLIES
Valued Poster

What sort of phone are you using? If it's a Smartphone you're charged 99c per day if you have the mobile data enabled as it connects to the internet, If its a Blackberry your charged for using the Blackberry services which is also 99c per day.

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@lukas13x wrote:

First time this started happenening.... i topped on 11th December by 20 euro... got the message that i will have free calls and texts to vodafone customers for 30 days. After a few days my credit kept going away after i called my mother,friend who are vodafone customers. I contacted vodafone through email. Took 4 days for a reply... Kept asking me for info. After all that the reply was, you have free calls and texts... Seriously? This customer service is HORRIFIC. Im lost all of my 20 euro credit and he tells me i got free calls and texts. I was like okay whatever ill let it go. Now i topped up on the 7th of january by 25. Got the message... Credit is still going. I also see this has been happening to other people. Vodafone, give me my credit back and fix this !

Hi there,

Thanks for your post and apologies for this. Can you pop me over a PM with the following info and I'll check this out for you?

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster

EvilJebus, i have a HTC Wildfire. I lose more than 99c a day sometimes, sometimes its onl 20 c or a bit more. I have wifi turned off.. But i see i have Data roaming turned on and mobile network, could that have something to do with? I turned it off now so ill see.

Also how do i send a private message?

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@lukas13x wrote:

EvilJebus, i have a HTC Wildfire. I lose more than 99c a day sometimes, sometimes its onl 20 c or a bit more. I have wifi turned off.. But i see i have Data roaming turned on and mobile network, could that have something to do with? I turned it off now so ill see.

Also how do i send a private message?

Hi lukas,

There is a link in my signature below, which will allow you to PM me directly.

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up