Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Please tell me the contact link to e-mail or live chat

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

gtt
Poster

I bought an add on of RED which includes "Unlimited Any Network Calls & Texts plus 5GB of Data” on 1st May. I started to use internet from 2nd May. I was able to use for 1 or 2 hours only on 2nd May, after that I have not been able to use both call and internet for 20 days at all. I already told to your customer support person 4 times (4th May, 5th May, 6th May, 18th May) to recover this issue. Every support person promised me to recover, but this issue is not still recovered. I want to confirm this issue’s current status via e-mail or live chat. Please tell me the contact link to them.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Community Expert

There is no email support. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
gtt
Poster

Thank you for the information and instruction to do chat. However, I cannot see the CHAT icon. Doesn't Vodafone Ireland allow Safari browser on Mac?

View more options
gtt
Poster

Although It has been passed for over 3 weeks since customer support parson promised to recover my line, I still can’t use it now. Does Vodafone provide not only no service but also no feedback to customer who paid service fee? I am so disgusted with Vodafone.

View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
gtt
Poster

Thank you for the comment. However, I can't understand why Vodafone does nothing for this issue for 4 weeks. I still can't use my phone with a Vodafone SIM now. Incredible!

View more options

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delay in responding here. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can take a further look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up