Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

PS Vita on Cherry Points

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi there,

Quick question for you... Are you planning to get any PS Vitas back in on the Cherry Point Reward system and if so do you know when? I tried to order one a couple of months back and I kept getting an error message and now they're out of stock.

Many thanks for your assistance,

Vasa

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Moderator (Retired)

@Vasa wrote:

Hi there,

Quick question for you... Are you planning to get any PS Vitas back in on the Cherry Point Reward system and if so do you know when? I tried to order one a couple of months back and I kept getting an error message and now they're out of stock.

Many thanks for your assistance,

Vasa

Hi Vasa,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, I don't have a timeframe for these to come back into stock for Cherry Points. We are constantly changing the rewards and updating them, so your best bet is to keep an eye on the site.

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster

Hi Colm,

Thanks for your  response. I will just hope that the message does mean just out of stock and not that you are removing them from the catalogue altogether.

Thanks again for your time

View more options
MrT
Poster

Hi,

I was also interested in getting a PlayStation Vita with my cherry points - have you any updates on this? Is Vodafone supplying the PS Vita any more? It doesn't seem to be in stock on your website at all, either for cash purchase or as a cherry points reward.

Thanks.

View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there MrT,

Cherry Points phones ,modems,accessories etc.. always change so people get to view new items to use there points with Smiley Happy ,There are Vodafone Cherry Points staffs who control the cherry point scheme and what going to be put in. When a moderator comes online they will follow up on this.

Thanks,
Sadiq
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@MrT wrote:

Hi,

I was also interested in getting a PlayStation Vita with my cherry points - have you any updates on this? Is Vodafone supplying the PS Vita any more? It doesn't seem to be in stock on your website at all, either for cash purchase or as a cherry points reward.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your posts. The PS Vita isn't available on the Cherry Points offer at the moment. The rewards are constantly reviewed though, so it might be worth your while keeping your eye on the Cherry Points homepage.

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up