Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Online top up not applied

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I topped up online from my Open24.ie account with PTSB at around 10pm yesterday, 24 hours later & the credit is still not applied. I tried emailing vodafone but get an automated message saying it will take 4 days to get back to me. Meanwhile Im getting charged for texts that should be free since I topped up by 30 Euro. Annoying is an understatement. I tried phoning vodafone but there is no option to actually speak with someone & I end up going around & around the automated service. Its reallyfrustrating & such bad service.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Moderator (Retired)

@lindsaycork wrote:

I topped up online from my Open24.ie account with PTSB at around 10pm yesterday, 24 hours later & the credit is still not applied. I tried emailing vodafone but get an automated message saying it will take 4 days to get back to me. Meanwhile Im getting charged for texts that should be free since I topped up by 30 Euro. Annoying is an understatement. I tried phoning vodafone but there is no option to actually speak with someone & I end up going around & around the automated service. Its reallyfrustrating & such bad service.

Hi there,

Thanks for your post and apologies for this. Can you pop me over over the following info in a PM and I'll check this out for you and see whats going on.

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Bank account holders name, address and contact number.
Bank account number and Sort Code (only required if customer wants a refund otherwise the top up is applied to the account)
Amount of the the Top Up.
Date and time of the Top Up.

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up