Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Number Inactive on the Network

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi

I have had a number for a while which I use now and then for private use (as I have another business number that I use in my phone a lot). Recently connected to the old number and it says inactive on the network. I really need to keep this number - is there any way to reactivate it?

Phillip 

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Community Expert
If the number hasn't been used at for the past year then it is probably lost for good as per Vodafone T&C's. Mods can look into it later today. You need to use the number or be prepared to lose it.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
I really appreciate the assistance.
View more options
Poster

Hello

I am just checking in if there is anything you would need from me in relation to this request?

View more options
Poster
I am checking to see if there are any updates to this request - I used this number as a 2FA and really need access to it.
View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Highlighted
Poster
Many thanks - the issues has been resolved Smiley Happy
View more options

Hi Phillip,

I'm really sorry for the delay in responding, we experienced a high volume of queries. I'm happy to hear however that this has since been resolved for you & thanks so much for coming back here to let us know Smiley Happy

Thanks again,
Heather

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up