Search in Community:
Poster

No longer able to use 4g?

Ive been using the DataExtra plan for over a year without any flaws on my S5 (Using the plan since I got the phone) However, for some reason yesterday it just completely stopped working! it was working Wednesday night 100% but yesterday and today it just refuses to work. I cant get a 4g connection no matter what I do, Ive reset countless time. I have always been able to get a 4g connection in my house, but all of a sudden I cant? The strange thing is that my brother is also subscribed to the same plan with vodafone and he is getting 4g in the house,but Im not? I use my mobile data a lot, so this is a big issue for me. So guys, any ideas?

NOTE: I tested my brothers sim in my S5 to make sure it wasnt a fault with the device, I was able to get a 4G connection using his sim card, but not my own Smiley Sad

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)
Poster

Re: No longer able to use 4g?

Posted from Samsung SM-G901F
Ok so all of a sudden after making this post, I reset again and it's working 😂 Strange how that happened but hey I won't complain! Thanks anyways guys✌
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)
Highlighted

Re: No longer able to use 4g?

No problem, If you experience any further issues, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)