Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

No Top Up reminder recieved

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Could not make calls this morning as my monthly €30 package had expired... yet I did not receive a notification via SMS prior to the expiration. Why is this??
View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Community Expert

The reminders are not guaranteed. You can set up scheduled top ups which are guaranteed to happen. Or set a date in your calendar as an additional reminder.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I'm afraid cookie is correct, notification text messages such as this are not guaranteed every month so we would always advise our customer to view their top up offer information through the My Vodafone app or you can check your offer end date by free texting BAL to 50233.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up